The most important thing to understand is that EVERY SIZE AND SHAPE IS PRETTY, EQUALLY PRETTY. Everyone should be encouraged to wear whatever makes them feel their best.
However if you are looking to draw focus to or away from particular elements of your physique, here are some tips that might help.
- PETITE bust
- One shoulder - conceals small busts
- “V” plunge - provides upward lift and centres the breasts
- Balcony - gives maximum uplift & appearance of a fuller bust if wired
- Push-ups - achieves good lift and cleavage
- GRAND bust
- Underwired styles with no padding
- Thick straps in the sides and in the back (closure)
- Lifting minimiser styles like full cups or halter styles for maximum comfort
- Narrow, overly stretchy straps as these may dig in
- Low support styles like asymmetrical fits
- Squeezing in a smaller size
- ASYMMETRICAL bust
- Styles w/ removable inserts
- If the asymmetry is slight, styles with a thin layer of foam should be enough.
- If it is considerable, look for push up inserts.
- Moulded cups – will give a smooth appearance.
Alternatively, you could add gel/silicone pads to any top style (non wired for example) to achieve the same visual effect.
- Non removable padded styles – it will make both sides seem bigger
- SEPARATE bust
Characterised for falling towards the side of your body.
In order to push the bust into the center ...
- "V" plunge – lifts the breasts from the angled side of the cup pushing them together
- Push-ups – achieves good lift and cleavage
If these are uncomfortable to you, try halter neck tops or triangle styles. They should be agreeable.
- PETITE booty
SHAPE wise styles:
- Boy shorts – add volume
- With details on the back like ruffles - will seem more bulky
- Thicker sides – very flattering. Avoid styles that are too skimpy on the sides such as g-stings, as it will draw attention towards your back
- GRAND booty
You may use to counteract...
- Medium & small coverage – full coverage bottoms have the opposite effect (highlights it and makes it look bigger)
Avoid boy shorts as they are not ideal for this shape
- High rise & high waisted - elongate the natural leg
- Ruching or central details - makes it look lifted and more proportional